- Q?How long does it take to get my medical marijuana card from the Department of Health Services?
After paying the fees and submitting your certification form, patients usually receive their cards in the mail in about 14 business days.
- Q?How much does it cost to get a Medical Marijuana Card in Arizona?
There are 2 fees associated with getting your medical marijuana card. The first fee is the state fee. It is $150 or $75 if you receive food stamps. The second fee is the clinic fee. We charge $150 for you to meet with the doctor and have us handle all of the required state paperwork for you.
- Q?How long does the appointment with the physician take?
Most appointments only last 30 to 60 minutes.
- Q?Where can I purchase marijuana?
Dispensaries are finally open in Arizona. There are almost 80 now open throughout the state! Contact us at 480-443-8665 or email email@example.com for a complete list.
- Q?What are the conditions and illnesses that qualify a patient for medical marijuana use?
- Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV)
- Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome (AIDS)
- Hepatitis C
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
- Crohn’s disease
- Agitation of Alzheimer’s disease
- A chronic or debilitating disease, medical condition or the treatment that causes: Cachexia or wasting syndrome; Severe and chronic pain; Severe nausea; Seizures, including those characteristic of epilepsy; Severe or persistent muscle spasms, including those characteristic of multiple sclerosis
- Q?Do I have to be a resident of Arizona to get a medical marijuana card?
Yes, you must be a resident of Arizona to get a medical marijuana card in this State.
For a more comprehensive list of frequently asked question, check out the Arizona Department of Health Services website at:
For additional questions regarding our services or to set up an appointment please call us at 480-443-8665 or email us at info[@]azmjdoctor.com.