How to get your Medical Marijuana Card in Arizona
Medical Record Collection
Please have available any and all medical records verifying your medical condition. This is a vital part of the process.
Medical Record Review
Our office and certified staff will review your records and confirm your medical records have been received.
Processing the state fees and additional assistance uploading of documents to the AZ Health Dept. website is available.
Verify all documents are ready to submit and lets make an appointment with the doctor!
In order for our doctors to consider recommending medical marijuana, the state of Arizona requires that you have been previously diagnosed with one of these medical conditions. This is the LAW!
- Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV)
- Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome (AIDS)
- Hepatitis C
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
- Crohn’s disease
- Agitation of Alzheimer’s disease
- A chronic or debilitating disease, medical condition or the treatment that causes: Cachexia or wasting syndrome; Severe and chronic pain; Severe nausea; Seizures, including those characteristic of epilepsy; Severe or persistent muscle spasms, including those characteristic of multiple sclerosis